Samsung Galaxy S3 owners have a reason for smiling as we are back again with yet another custom ROM upgrade for Samsung Galaxy S3. This device is getting more custom ROMs than any other phone in the market. This is due to the fact that the device is simply the best and is being preferred by most of the people due to its extremely good hardware quality. This upgrade will get your device to Jellybean 4.1.2 based custom ROM named Insert Coin Evolution 3.0 XXELK4 . So donot wait, simply pick your device and start upgrading it.
Top Features of XXELK4 firmware for Samsung Galaxy S3
- This ROM is based on JellyBean 4.1.2 I9300XXDLIB which is the most recent one available.
- Zipaligned, Deodexed and Recompressed are some of its extremely powerful features.
- Much more improved RAM management feature
- Multilingual Support.
- Enhanced I/o based performance.
- Less App load time.
Important Note: This Firmware is taken from a very reliable developer from XDA Forum and is completely safe to install on your device.Yet we would adive you to go for this upgrade at your own risk as neither this site nor the author can be held responsible for any problem in upgradation such as bricking of Device. However, this happens only in rare cases.Also you would lose warranty of the hardware(if any) after upgrade.
To make it easier for layman users, the entire upgradation process has been divided into two easy to understand parts:
- Pre-Upgardation Steps.
- Final Upgradation Steps.
Please follow all the steps with extra care and donot miss even a single step.
Pre-Upgradation Steps for Samsung Galaxy S3
- First of all make sure that your device is Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300(Check at Settings> About Phone). Donot try to run this upgrade on any other version.
- Also, this upgrade can only be executed on unlocked boot loader devices, and is not for devices which have model number I9300 only.
- We would advice the users to first take a complete backup of the existing ROM by using Nandroid Backup and Restore App.
- Important data such as SMS, Contacts etc.can also be backed-up on PC or any other device .
- Also make sure that your Samsung Galaxy S3 is at-least 55% charged as the upgrade will be done on the battery power.
- Next, we would recommend to disable all the anti-virus(if any) which are running on your Device. Also uninstall the Kies package from the computer which will be used to upgrade.
- Now th important step,enable USB Debugging on your cellphone (The option available at Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging ).
- With this, your Samsung Galaxy S3 is now ready for upgradation to Jellybean 4.1.2
- First of all, download the Insert Coin Firmware Packageon your Laptop/PC.
- After the download is done, transfer the Zipped folder to the SD card using USB cable.
- Now disconnect you device from PC/Laptop and turn it off (so that it can be started into recovery mode).
- Now Press Volume Up button + the Home key button (the middle button). Keeping holding them and switch on your Mobile using Power Key.
- Your device will now boot in recovery mode. If it is not, try repeating the above steps.
- Now in the recovery mode, Select “Wipe data/factory reset” >> “Wipe Cache partition”.
- Then select “install zip from sd card” >> “choose zip from internal sd card”.
- Then select the zipped folder you’ve downloaded and your Phone will start upgrading.
- After the upgrade is completed, just restart your cellphone.
With this, you’ve successfully upgraded to Capon Jellybean 4.1.2 Enjoy your Samsung Galaxy S3 with more efficiency. If you face any issues during upgradation, feel free to ask us in the forn of comments below.