If you are the owner of HTC EVO 4G LTE and looking for upgrade then this is the right place where you can get easy instruction. HTC EVO 4G LTE comes with amazing features and you can increase it features by upgrading the device. Everyone knows that Cyanogen team always provide best featuring .So follow the given instructions and upgrade your HTC EVO 4G LTE with CM10.1 Jelly Bean 4.2.2 Firmware.
Important Note: This Firmware for HTC EVO 4G LTE is taken from a very reliable developer from XDA Forum and is completely safe to install on your device.Yet we would advice you to go for this upgrade at your own risk as neither this site nor the author can be held responsible for any problem in upgradation such as bricking of Device. However, this happens only in rare cases.Also you would lose warranty of the hardware(if any) after upgrade.
To make it easier for HTC EVO 4G LTE users to upgrade your device, the entire upgradation process has been divided into two easy to understand parts:
Final Upgradation Steps.
Please follow all the steps with extra care and donot miss even a single step.
Pre-Upgradation Steps for HTC EVO 4G LTE
- First of all make sure that your device is HTC EVO 4G LTE(Check at Settings> About ). Don’t try to run this upgrade on any other version.
- We would advice the users to first take a complete backup of the existing ROM by using Nandroid Backup and Restore App.
- Important data such as SMS, Contacts etc.can also be backed-up on PC or any other device .
- Also make sure that your HTC EVO 4G LTE is at-least 55% charged as the upgrade will be done on the battery power.
- Next, we would recommend to disable all the anti-virus(if any) which are running on your Device. Also uninstall the Kies package from the computer which will be used to upgrade.
- Now the important step,enable USB Debugging on your HTC EVO 4G LTE(The option available at Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging ).
- With this, your HTC EVO 4G LTE is now ready for upgradation to CM10.1 Jelly Bean 4.2.2 Firmware.
Final Upgradation Steps
- Download Jellybean 4.2.2 Custom ROM package here.
- Now Download Google Apps on your Laptop or Computer.
- Don’t extract the downloaded files just copy both files into SD card of your HTC EVO 4G LTE.
- Restart your phone in Debugging Mode by pressing home + power + volume down simultaneously, it will show you a warning message then validate it by pressing volume up button.
- When your HTC EVO 4G LTE in recovery select “wipe data factory reset” and “wipe cache partition”.
- Now return to the main menu and select “Install Zip from SD card” and select the downloaded zip file from SD card.
- Upload the file and apply installation and wait for installation to get over.
- Repeat the same process for Google apps and wait for installation to get over.
- Now return back to recovery menu and reboot your HTC EVO 4G LTE.
With this, you’ve successfully upgraded to UBAME2 Android 4.1.2 Jellybean Official Firmware. Enjoy your Galaxy S4 I9500with more efficiency. If you face any issues during upgradation, feel free to ask us in the form of comments
You may also like:
Filed in: Uncategorized