If you are the owner of Galaxy Fame S6810P and looking for upgrade then I have a good news for you. Samsung released official upgrade XXAMC4 Jellybean 4.1.2 firmware. This firmware rolled out in only few selected countries so if you are unable to see this upgrade on OTA KIES option then follow the given instructions for manual upgrade. This firmware comes with improved tweeks and with high performance. Also you should keep in mind that this is a ODIN flashable firmware not CWN recovery flashable. So follow the given instruction and enjoy with XXAMC4 Jellybean 4.1.2 Official Firmware.
Important Note: This Firmware for Galaxy Fame S6810P is taken from a very reliable developer from XDA Forum and is completely safe to install on your device.Yet we would advice you to go for this upgrade at your own risk as neither this site nor the author can be held responsible for any problem in upgradation such as bricking of Device. However, this happens only in rare cases.Also you would lose warranty of the hardware(if any) after upgrade.
To make it easier for Galaxy Fame S6810P users to upgrade your device, the entire upgradation process has been divided into two easy to understand parts:
Final Upgradation Steps.
Please follow all the steps with extra care and donot miss even a single step.
Pre-Upgradation Steps for Galaxy Fame S6810P
- First of all make sure that your device is Galaxy Fame S6810P(Check at Settings> About ). Don’t try to run this upgrade on any other version.
- We would advice the users to first take a complete backup of the existing ROM by using Nandroid Backup and Restore App.
- Important data such as SMS, Contacts etc.can also be backed-up on PC or any other device .
- Also make sure that your Galaxy Fame S6810P is at-least 55% charged as the upgrade will be done on the battery power.
- Next, we would recommend to disable all the anti-virus(if any) which are running on your Device. Also uninstall the Kies package from the computer which will be used to upgrade.
- Now the important step,enable USB Debugging on your Galaxy Fame S6810P(The option available at Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging ).
- With this, your Galaxy Fame S6810P is now ready for upgradation to to XXAMC4 Jellybean 4.1.2 Official Firmware.
- First of all, download the XXAMC4 Jellybean 4.1.2 Official Firmware .
- Then download Odin 3.07 on your Laptop/PC.
- First extract the Firmware Zip file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- The file you’ve downloaded would be a file of TAR extension.
- Now extract the Odin File. This will contain Odin 3 file and some support files.
- Now power off your Galaxy S3.
- Now restart your Galaxy S3 in debugging mode (By pressing volume down key and home key together while switching on).
- This will give you a warning and press Volume down to enter debugging mode.
- Now right click the Odin3 v3.07.exe which was extracted earlier and select Run as Administrator.
- Now connect you Galaxy S3 to PC using original USB cable. This will pop=up a message in Odin saying “Added!!”.
- You’ll also see COM port with a number written in Yellow which means the device is ready to be upgraded and rooted.
- Now Click the PDA Tab in Odin, and select the CF-Auto-Root-m3-m3zh-gti9305.tar.md5 file.
- Also make sure that Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checkboxes are selected in Odin.
- When done with all above process steps, click START button.
- This will start flashing your phone. Onc it is completed, phone will restart automatically.
- Once PASS message appear in Odin, remove Galaxy S3 from USB connection.
With this, you’ve successfully upgraded to XXAMC4 Jellybean 4.1.2 Official Firmware. Enjoy your Galaxy Fame S6810P with more efficiency. If you face any issues during upgradation, feel free to ask us in the form of comments below.
You may also like:
Filed in: Samsung